FS22 Vehicle Sound Design

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
SJAY

FS22 Vehicle Sound Design

Post by SJAY »

Greetings colleagues!
In this topic, I propose to conduct discussions on the topic of sound design in Farm Simulator 22 and everything related to sound.
SJAY

Re: FS22 Vehicle Sound Design

Post by SJAY »

And my first question, perhaps to the developers, is whether it is planned to publish "Giants Loop Synthesis tool" to public access?
- Where can I find a description of the modifiers used in the file.xml?
- In version 19, it was possible to bind your own sounds to each engine, in one vehicle. Is there such a possibility in version 22?
SJAY

Post by SJAY »

What reason of the restriction of using stereo files in the vehicle sounds?
SJAY

Post by SJAY »

Is there a parameter responsible for the "pick-up" of the engine? In other words, so that the revolutions rise smoothly and fall smoothly..
SJAY

Post by SJAY »

SJAY wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:25 pm What reason of the restriction of using stereo files in the vehicle sounds?
Solved.
falino

Post by falino »

I have one big wish when it comes to sound : To make a Mack Superliner or R-Series V8 ( EJ 500 ) sound like a proper real life Mack V8, they sound incredible in real life, like a massive thunderstorm, sadly the Macks we gotten so far, has sadly had the sound of a sewing machine, very sad, but true, i don`t wanna bash any modder, but even Giants messed this up with them base game Mack Superliner.
I was very excited about Mack being added to game, as i was hoping for at least the Superliner to sound like god of thunder, but sadly it wasen`t to be , my hope stands with 82 Studios, and his Mack project :)
If anyone would like to record Mack V8:s in real life, i highly recommended joining the Dutch Mack Fanclub at facebook.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiLDhjpONpM