Autoload pallet trailers for console?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
SkinnyFarmer93

Autoload pallet trailers for console?

Post by SkinnyFarmer93 »

Are we getting autoload trailers for pallets on console any time soon? They would be a real time saver
Hossjb

Re: Autoload pallet trailers for console?

Post by Hossjb »

Giants is rejecting any mods for autoload for pallets. I think that is foolish
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Hossjb wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:14 pm Giants is rejecting any mods for autoload for pallets. I think that is foolish
If they're getting rejected its because they use 3rd party scripts which are restricted on consoles by Sony and Microsoft
Playing on PC and PS4
stu-b-68

Post by stu-b-68 »

I totally agree. I cannot get autoload trailers for my PS4, Can I ask why??
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

There are bale trailers for autoloading I can only assume they use a script so given the policy with scripts Giants must have one for that in the game, so why they still don't include one for others is disappointing *thumbsdown*
Hossjb

Post by Hossjb »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:35 pm
Hossjb wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:14 pm Giants is rejecting any mods for autoload for pallets. I think that is foolish
If they're getting rejected its because they use 3rd party scripts which are restricted on consoles by Sony and Microsoft
Nope, got clarification ,the poly counts for pallets are high so any autoloads must find a way to get poly count lower or causes crash issues for consoles. Thats reason for rejection and reason pallet autoloads are taking time.
SkinnyFarmer93

Post by SkinnyFarmer93 »

Thank you for the last clarification i figured it had to be with some kind of overload to the system
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Hossjb wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:57 pm
Drmattymd wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:35 pm
Nope, got clarification ,the poly counts for pallets are high so any autoloads must find a way to get poly count lower or causes crash issues for consoles. Thats reason for rejection and reason pallet autoloads are taking time.
Which will most likely require a script to "hide" the pallets and thus wont be allowed on console
Playing on PC and PS4