Field Planner - mod suggestion

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Cazban

Field Planner - mod suggestion

Post by Cazban »

Hello all, I just picked up FS 2022 and am loving the No Man's Land map! This is amazing! I am running into a slight annoyance when it comes to property lines and where I can create/place fields. Would it be possible to have a "field planner" added? Here is what I am thinking: Add land survey markers at the corners. Make the option of having a line of lime put down at the edge of your currently owned property. The real help to me is I would like to only create a field where my equipment has room to properly turn around for the AI to do a great job. Also, to make fields without large obstacles it the way, also to assist with AI farming. This new mod would permit the farmer to pre-plan a layout on his land that made the best use of his property without trying something that fails over and over. In summary: 1. Property corners 2. Field layout 3. Pre-plan fields 4. Visible way to see property and field lines 5. Amount of acres/hectors of new fields (bonus). Thanks for reading, happy modding!