Tutorial for Spot Spray?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Faelandaea

Tutorial for Spot Spray?

Post by Faelandaea »

Does anyone know where the tutorials are for adding spot spray to sprayers are? Google is being a pain in finding any. I'm sure they are out there. Thanks in advance for any leads. I appreciate you guys.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
this_is_gav

Re: Tutorial for Spot Spray?

Post by this_is_gav »

Comparing the previous version of the iXter B18 to the new one there are a lot of extra nodes added to the I3D then referenced in the XML file. While easy, it's not a 5 minute job.

Download the latest version and have a look. It looks fairly self explanatory at first glance.
Faelandaea

Re: Tutorial for Spot Spray?

Post by Faelandaea »

Thanks for that link. I completely spaced out that the Kverneland was released to have a look at. Looks like the nodes are all duplicated from the regular sprayer nozzles? Unless I'm not seeing it right. Then again I've been awake for 30-ish hours (so i can sleep hard before my drive tonight). Hoping to dig further into it next weekend when I get home from Florida.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.