Field Landscaping Tool (Mod Request)

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
robbyb2203

Field Landscaping Tool (Mod Request)

Post by robbyb2203 »

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking for a while now and wonder why GIANTS never implemented a tool to create fields rather than being limited to use a plow taking 2 hours to create a field i want,i always edit stuff everytime i start a new save,including fields and so on.If anyone has time and the necesary knowledge to create a mod/tool in the landscaping section of the game to be able to ,,paint,, fields that would be awesome :D
Azfoor

Re: Field Landscaping Tool (Mod Request)

Post by Azfoor »

I don't think it's as easy as it seems tho. There is alot more variables when it comes to fields and the textures, fert level, lime state etc..! It's not just a cultivated texture!
robbyb2203

Re: Field Landscaping Tool (Mod Request)

Post by robbyb2203 »

You might be right,may not be easy. Altho i've seen this feature implemented in one of the maps,i think the map name is Western Wilds.It has this feature in the ,,paintings,, area. Would be cool to have it as an universal tool to be used on any map :)
Azfoor wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:11 pm I don't think it's as easy as it seems tho. There is alot more variables when it comes to fields and the textures, fert level, lime state etc..! It's not just a cultivated texture!