general question

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
AwesomeLiquor

general question

Post by AwesomeLiquor »

ok i have submitted a mod ,,,,
and get this

Regrettably, your mod does not reach the preferred quality level of our ModHub.
We’re sorry but your mod will not be published by us in this state.
Visual representation is below acceptable state and XML Edits (Color change & price/fillunit) is not what we can accept for republication of our models through you in our modhub.

and i posted

what quality are you referring too? the materials dont have proper materials or shaders ? or the quality your referring to , not enough modifications/designs ? or the quality of the words in the mod? all these mods are out , with the same of everything , accept the tweaks i made and the colors i added.... need more clarification of what your quality is ......

you have base tractors, with just color change .... you have implements that just have xml changes color / fillunit IN MOD HUB , on the baler i added a silage additive tank on the windrow i added a different updated beacon , and on the forage wagon i add silage additive tank ..... before mentioned and not in the game , so they are different to what is out there ..... your reply was very vague & an open ended reply

again to sent me the same opened vague response.... you mention visuals ,,,, do i have the wrong shaders ? or what you don't like the colors ? and there was more than just xml changes to price/ fillunit . there were pieces add to mod, they were even modified in editor ..... these things were not checked ?
silage additive tanks are scaled to bigger and new beacon on windrow .....

OK so what is the problem with the mod ?

any help would be greatly appreciated
Dogface

Re: general question

Post by Dogface »

AwesomeLiquor wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:15 pm the materials dont have proper materials or shaders ? or the quality your referring to , not enough modifications/designs ? or the quality of the words in the mod? all these mods are out , with the same of everything , accept the tweaks i made and the colors i added.... need more clarification of what your quality is ......
You didn't post a picture, so it is hard to tell what the 'Visual representation' problem might be.

If it were a technical problem, like bad materials or shaders, they would tell you in detail.

If it were a problem with the text, they would tell you generally what the problem was.

Mods that are edits to base game equipment must meet a subjective threshold of being significantly different from the original asset.
AwesomeLiquor

Re: general question

Post by AwesomeLiquor »

they did tell me ... did ya want pics that i sent with mods (screen shots ?)

the baler i added silage tank on forage wagon added silage tank , and i updated the beacon on the windrow (19 m width, not in game at all ) to FS22 beacon ,,, these are not base game items , unique to the implements