It is possible to apply Freeze transform to the Editor without impacting the Normalmap

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
LUIZ EDUARDO - CM

It is possible to apply Freeze transform to the Editor without impacting the Normalmap

Post by LUIZ EDUARDO - CM »

A question for the modders, why when applying Freeze Transform in Giants Editor, does it affect the normal map? does it simply eliminate smooth curves?
is it possible to fix this kind of problem? i would like to apply freeze transforms without affecting the normalmap

No freezing

After applying the Freeze transform:

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Modding", since it is related to GE and not the game itself. Also fixed links to images to show a thumbnail directly in the post.
Luiz Eduardo
Fundador - Proprietário
email: contato@connectmodding.com
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: It is possible to apply Freeze transform to the Editor without impacting the Normalmap

Post by Stegei »

There is indeed an issue with the transformation of the per-vertex tangent data. This will be fixed with the next editor update.
LUIZ EDUARDO - CM

Re: It is possible to apply Freeze transform to the Editor without impacting the Normalmap

Post by LUIZ EDUARDO - CM »

Stegei wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:42 pm There is indeed an issue with the transformation of the per-vertex tangent data. This will be fixed with the next editor update.
Hi Stegei, I'm glad you noticed this problem, I'll wait for the update!
Luiz Eduardo
Fundador - Proprietário
email: contato@connectmodding.com