I have a mod request. - easy peasy

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
chedly_farms

I have a mod request. - easy peasy

Post by chedly_farms »

I know mod requests are taboo, so take yourself somewhere else if this bothers you.

For someone who wants to be my hero, is it possible to take the in-game John Deere Grass Pickup for the John Deere 9000 forage harvester and mod the inputs or whatever the mumbo jumbo, and make it accept hay and submit it to the modhub for Console? I mean the height control mod is just modding the in game headers, correct?

Any hero’s out there?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Modding", since it is about creating a mod and not the game itself.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Re: I have a mod request. - easy peasy

Post by Mwal »

Pm dairydeere, he has a 9000 in testing and a claas on the hub but I don’t think he checks much here anymore so a pm to get his attention might be best he should also be able to let you know about this next part one way or the other. I could be completely wrong here and come off like an *$#%§* but it may also be that giants have changed some things so it’s map dependent like tmr for example, it’s not just a simple edit of a mixer anymore it’s changing values in the map files. Which is great because it’s easy to change everything at once on pc but those simple littler edits might be really convoluted and that might be why something pretty common in 19 isn’t so common now. Best I can help you from a mostly computer illiterate mod editors prospective haha.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Thank Mwal this answer is more helpful than anyone at Giants has been. I Appreciate it.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

No problem