Mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Defcon67

Mod request

Post by Defcon67 »

I know mod requests are not really taking into consideration and most modders don't appreciate them.
Which I can completely understand with that being said y'all guys are way smarter than I am and I have no clue how to make mods...

So what I'm asking is, is their a mod creator that would be willing to make a Massey Ferguson 1100 open station tractor mod...

I would be more than willing to compensate them for their time.
Dogface

Re: Mod request

Post by Dogface »

Mod requests are taken seriously by modders. In fact, I have done a few mods based on mod requests.

However, most non-modders have little understanding of how long a mod takes to build, or which mods are more difficult than others. So most mod requests are like asking someone you don't know to change the suspension on your car.

As an example...

Defcon67 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:09 am I would be more than willing to compensate them for their time.
Let's say I do that mod for minimum wage. Modding is a fairly skilled job, one wouldn't expect to pay less than minimum wage.

Would someone like to guess how much that would cost? :?:

*The minimum wage in the US is $7.25 per hour, it's higher where I live, but let's use that.
Defcon67

Post by Defcon67 »

I would have no clue what it would cost because I have no clue how long it takes, but I was willing to give somebody around $1,000 at the time to make the mod.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Why that much?