Error: Running LUA method 'update'.

lukas999

Post by lukas999 »

Hello, I have problem to join in my friend server. Here is my log if anyone can help. Thank you

Edit don_apple: posts moved into new topic in "Technical Support", since it was not related to the FS17 topic it was originally posted in.
Attachments
log.txt
(213.99 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
lukas999

Re: Error: Running LUA method 'update'.

Post by lukas999 »

can someone help please?
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

I found that I was getting these odd occasional Lua errors since the Platinum patch came out. You might try removing the Additional Settings mod by Rockstar. Whilst it doesnt show load errors, I havent had an issue since removing it from my saves Your friend will need to take it off the server also
lukas999

Post by lukas999 »

No its the same thing. I dont know what is the problem we tried everithing
Nebraska Heartland

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

Looking through your log.txt and I didn’t see a single LUA. Normally when I ran into issues after the platinum update I would go to where is says available mod and find what mods gave me a lua recall and remove them. But after the latest updates I have retied several mods like the Balzer grain cart and it is problem free now vs when it did give me a lua. Is it just one savegame giving you problems or multiple save games?
Guil

Post by Guil »

lukas999 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:50 pm Hello, I have problem to join in my friend server. Here is my log if anyone can help. Thank you

Edit don_apple: posts moved into new topic in "Technical Support", since it was not related to the FS17 topic it was originally posted in.
Update your GPU driver
lukas999

Post by lukas999 »

in multiple save games. We try all.
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Have you posted the correct log file? Or the wrong title? I don't see any errors in the attached log file like:

Code: Select all

Is this the client log? Can you get a log from the server?
StyleX

Post by StyleX »

I am hosting server and this is my log. About errors that are in log file, these are balecounter, defpack, reducemaintenancecost, simpleic, they have been already before. But after last farming simulator update server doesn't work anymore. I think there should be one mod conflict for my oponion. We have already tried everything, and put around one day to resolve this problem =) For example put out Additional settings, as it was said from someone in this conversation. I would like to ask for help. Because me and my friend are waiting to starting playing again as it was before ;)
log.txt
(225.97 KiB) Downloaded 23 times