I know this isnt related in any way to FS17, but please hear me out. its important for me

Vykann

I know this isnt related in any way to FS17, but please hear me out. its important for me

Postby Vykann » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:58 am

So my dad bought me landwirtschafts simulator 2011 platinum edition back in 2012 i think, and it was really fun, now since about 2 weeks ago i moved from macedonia (where i lived) to the usa my mom rejected to let me take the game, but luckily i had the save files and the game on my pc, so i decided to play it and it asked me for a serial key, i remembered that a serial key only made the documents/my games/farmingsimulator2011 folder so luckily i had it, so i put it there but then it asks me for the compact disc, and i realized it i had it home in macedonia, but even if i had it there my laptop doesnt have the disc thing u call to put in discs and it reads them, so ive spent 30 minutes searching for no dvd cracks but none work, but please trust me i really want to play this game and the story is fully true, someone please help me? and also i had no forum to post it anywhere since there isnt FS11 forum, but even if i posted it in the landwirtschafts forum i dont know german, my dad bought my the game when he worked in germany but my family lived in macedonia, i didnt want to learn german.

and i really want to bring the old memories and nostalgia back.

tom5051

Re: I know this isnt related in any way to FS17, but please hear me out. its important for me

Postby tom5051 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:36 pm

buy the latest version, it manures and slurries all over 2011 version

Smith Modding

Re: I know this isnt related in any way to FS17, but please hear me out. its important for me

Postby Smith Modding » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:24 am

If the PC has a usb port, get an external USB disk reader. Though I do recommend FS17, get it through Steam and you'll likely pay less for Fs17 then a disk reader
Smith Modding
Christian Based Modding
1 Timothy 4:12
12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. :this: :this:
Praying for anyone affected by Hurricane Harvey, Irma, or Jose. Stay safe :hi:

Vykann

Postby Vykann » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:35 pm

thank u guys for replying, but that doesnt change the fact i still want to play the game, i think it has a far better GUI than fs17, can i get fs11 on steam?

Return to “[EN-FS17]Technical support”