Help, front loader problems!

Montoya

Help, front loader problems!

Post by Montoya »

Hi

Can someone help me, please?
It says in the shop that a New Holland 8340 will accept a front loader but I have shoved the front loader attachment all around the carpark and it will just not
attach. I have watched the video it it seems to have no trouble at all. I have checked and rechecked my tractor, and the tractor in the shop, the videos and still
it will not attach.
markare

Re: Help, front loader problems!

Post by markare »

Did you put the front loader attachment on in the shop when you bought the tractor
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

No, I chose the tractor in the choices a while ago, before I needed a front loader. Now I do, so took the same tractor back, New Holland 8340, clearly says so on entering the vehicle. Off I go to buy the attachment, and it just won't attach.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Did you customise the tractor and add the front loader attacher? The front loader arms then attach to that.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Hi Bert

Funnily enough, I have just mooched about and found the area, I didn't know it existed! Now my tractor has little hooky things for it.
Thank you so much for that, I may have still been bashing it around the car park until it was in little pieces of metal by now if I hadn't found it.
markare

Post by markare »

CombineBert wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:58 pm Did you customise the tractor and add the front loader attacher? The front loader arms then attach to that.
That's what I was talking about
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Yeah sorry Mark, but when you mentioned it, I didn't know about those bits, I thought you meant the actual front loader attachment. There was nothing to say you had to take it somewhere and have these hooky bits fixed on the tractor itself. I haven't come across that before as had always come with the tractor.

Well, we are sorted now.

Thanks for your reply