Steering wheel support Xbox one

Matty0514

Steering wheel support Xbox one

Post by Matty0514 »

Does anyone know if any steering wheels and/or control panels work for Farming Simulator 17 for the Xbox one?

Edit don_apple: changed thread title to match topic.
BreadedVirus

Re: Steering wheel support Xbox one

Post by BreadedVirus »

I actually got my Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedal set and Thrustmaster T150 to work with the game. Brought it to a whole new level of immersion.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Mr.Smoke

Post by Mr.Smoke »

Any officially supported XB1 wheel should work. Logitech G920 or any of the Thrustmaster XB1 supported wheels.

I tried my G29 on PS4 and it worked great, my only gripe was having to pick up the controller when i needed the right joystick to adjust camera or work loader arms. Cant wait to move to PC so i can use my wheel alongside a joystick for controlling the camera/loader.
Zahony

Post by Zahony »

I use a thrustmaster tx and it works fine.
Spank

Post by Spank »

Would definitely recommend a steering wheel for xbox one *thumbsup*

I just got the Thrustmaster TX, just to see if I would like it, very impressed, looking at upgrading already :biggrin2:

I run the steering wheel with the elite controller but have reconfigured LB to Right Trigger so i can do everything on the controller while driving with just one hand :biggrin2:

Ive just bought some plywood and started building a tractor cockpit *thumbsup*
THZ IZ DAT GUY :this:

FS11 - 15 PC
FS15 - 17 Xbox One

Xbox One Gamer - New Zealand
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

Mr.Smoke wrote:Cant wait to move to PC so i can use my wheel alongside a joystick for controlling the camera/loader.
Best thing i ever did, its like a new game now
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
Spank

Post by Spank »

Mr.Smoke wrote:I tried my G29 on PS4 and it worked great, my only gripe was having to pick up the controller when i needed the right joystick to adjust camera or work loader arms. Cant wait to move to PC so i can use my wheel alongside a joystick for controlling the camera/loader.
With a steering wheel in pedals, why do you need to pick the controller up? To look around all you have to do is move RS?

If you remap L1 to R2 then you just hold R2 while moving RS to move frontloader in bucket, then to operate logging forks etc at same time, hold R1, R2 and move RS, then you operate all functions at once,

Same with Unload Here R1+R2+, simple as, same for cruise control, even unfold seeder R2+A

If remapped right, you only need the leftside of the controller (LS) for walking around *thumbsup* but then if you use a PCB Board then wow, you only need one joystick for LS, DP & RS :biggrin2:

FS11 - 15 PC
FS15 - 17 Xbox One

mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Would love to have the side stick and panel available on xbox...
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Farmsimmer

Post by Farmsimmer »

XB1- I use the Thrustmaster TX and a Logitech flight stick w/ cronusmax. Its a game changer having the joystick to go with the wheel. I just wish I could turn down the FFB so the wheel would spin with little resistance like a tractor.
XB1 & PC
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

I want to turn the sensitivity down for my steering. I move my left stick so slightly and it feels as if I yanked the steering wheel and the next thing I know I'm swerving all over the place like a drunken driver. It's worse in the white pick-up truck.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

OrcaAmity, are you on PC or console? Go into the "Options" menu, and then click "Controls," then it should be in there to be able to edit your controller sensitivity. In FS15, it is the same way.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
KlaasLintz

Post by KlaasLintz »

Could some of you guys possibly post a picture of your wheel setup with the xbox and(or) pc.
I myself lack some inspiration to hook a wheel up to the xbox as it's connected to the livingroom TV, and i live in a small apartment, so there isn't really much space to play with :D
I look forward to playing Farming Simulator when i get home from work everyday, i can really unwind, relax and clear my head when im playing.
Spank

Post by Spank »

KlaasLintz wrote:Could some of you guys possibly post a picture of your wheel setup with the xbox and(or) pc.
I myself lack some inspiration to hook a wheel up to the xbox as it's connected to the livingroom TV, and i live in a small apartment, so there isn't really much space to play with :D
Here is a picture of my prototype :biggrin2:

Fully adjustable tractor seat with suspension, Steering Wheel, Pedals, Elite Controller, base is 1000mm X 600mm on 6 x 50kg castors so I can roll it threw doorways etc, as I am too limited for room, just going to add some carpet, maybe timber stain, but definatly upgrading to medal set so can add custom steering wheel, road ranger gearbox, and a clutch *thumbsup*

Also a photo of how I use controls, I only need the left thumb-stick for walking and to enlarge map, because I have reconfigured LB to RT *thumbsup*

FS11 - 15 PC
FS15 - 17 Xbox One

Martiniux

Post by Martiniux »

OrcaAmity wrote:I want to turn the sensitivity down for my steering. I move my left stick so slightly and it feels as if I yanked the steering wheel and the next thing I know I'm swerving all over the place like a drunken driver. It's worse in the white pick-up truck.
Im dyying :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Martiniux wrote:
OrcaAmity wrote:I want to turn the sensitivity down for my steering. I move my left stick so slightly and it feels as if I yanked the steering wheel and the next thing I know I'm swerving all over the place like a drunken driver. It's worse in the white pick-up truck.
Im dyying :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
So what's so funny about that?