Steering wheel support PS4

rikerdude

Steering wheel support PS4

Post by rikerdude »

I purchased a Thrustmaster150 for my PS4. What a difference! I have my controller beside it if I need to look or walk around. Awesome!
Playing on PS4
Liamrodge

Re: Steering wheel support PS4

Post by Liamrodge »

Just today got my steering wheel delivered but I only seem to be able to use the steering wheel or the controller neither at the same time. Is there a way to be able to have the two connected at the same time as I need the controller for looking around and walking thanks.
Lysygtr

Post by Lysygtr »

Hi I have g29 steering wheel and works with controller in the same time just power up ps4 using controller and when ps4 is running press ps button on your steering wheel the logon screen pop up then press button x on steering wheel after that you shoud be able use both controllers in the same time hope this help

Regards
Liamrodge

Post by Liamrodge »

Thanks man il give that a go when I get home *thumbsup*
novass

Post by novass »

I have a Trustmaster 150..I use both no problems. .I sure wished we had forcefeed back though....Chris
Trickymc22

Post by Trickymc22 »

Steering wheel and controller good combo, wish there was a joystick version we could use give all the controls we needed instead of the dual shock would enhance the game
Gnasher3i6

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

novass wrote:I have a Trustmaster 150..I use both no problems. .I sure wished we had forcefeed back though....Chris
PC is the same... Can change the stiffness, sensitivity and dead zone, but it has no engine, terrain or collision feedback effects.
It would be so much nicer to play on the wheel with proper feedback.
UK - PS4/PC Player
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

Is there a list somewhere of supported wheels/pedals for PS4? I've been thinking about picking up a wheel/pedals want to make sure what I buy is supported both by Farm Sim and Gran Turismo.
Florish

Post by Florish »

Is there an option to disable the force feedback on g29 for ps4 ? The steer works but ist dificult to steer with one hand (and the other on the controller) because of the stiffness on the wheel. I want to disable the stifness. Is that possible ?
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

I use a T150 with the fantastic T3PA Pro Pedal set.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Exevium

Post by Exevium »

I hear a couple of people have combined setups (a G27 with separate joystick). Does anyone know if it's possible to combine a Thrustmaster T300 with the Saitek side panel in FS17? I don't feel like remapping buttons, but I do want that extra functionality. I'm playing on PS4.
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

Lysygtr wrote:Hi I have g29 steering wheel and works with controller in the same time just power up ps4 using controller and when ps4 is running press ps button on your steering wheel the logon screen pop up then press button x on steering wheel after that you shoud be able use both controllers in the same time hope this help

Regards
I do the same with my thrustmaster t80
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

Exevium wrote:I hear a couple of people have combined setups (a G27 with separate joystick). Does anyone know if it's possible to combine a Thrustmaster T300 with the Saitek side panel in FS17? I don't feel like remapping buttons, but I do want that extra functionality. I'm playing on PS4.
No, a g27 is a pc wheel as far as I know. And I also think that joysticks aren't compatible without fabrication for console.

W1der

Post by W1der »

The new Thrustmaster TG-T (PS4 / PC) has dual joysticks ... just sayin ... :hi:

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/products/t-gt
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

Well, most people don't want to spend $800(CAD) on a steering wheel.