AI helpers stopping after one lane!

OneAmongOthers

AI helpers stopping after one lane!

Post by OneAmongOthers »

AI helpers won't turn and continue to finish the field and stop only after doing a single lane! This is a serious game breaking bug for single player games and needs to be fixed immediately! It is very frustrating! This is seemingly for the latest patch as previous versions before never had this issue.
SenSeo

Re: AI helpers stopping after one lane!

Post by SenSeo »

PC or console?standard map or mod map?I have tested 1.4 on the standard goldcrest map in SP and the ai helpers seem to work as before.I tested with combine,seeder and plow.Only tested on square shaped fields,the one next to the shop and the ones at the farm.
[Windows 10 Pro running from Kingston ssd,Asus Maximus IX Hero,I7 7700K,Crucial 16gb RAM,MSI GTX 960 4gb,PS4 controller via usb]
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

SenSeo wrote:PC or console?standard map or mod map?I have tested 1.4 on the standard goldcrest map in SP and the ai helpers seem to work as before.I tested with combine,seeder and plow.Only tested on square shaped fields,the one next to the shop and the ones at the farm.
Goldcrest map on a field (field 7) I enlarged and they always used to do the field once I made some headlands. Now they just stop once they hit the part I previously did.
greyandgrumpy

Post by greyandgrumpy »

Used helpers last night on CPF whilst using a weeder he got halfway up field 9 then turned a went into field 8! Using one on field 7 cultivating and two strips then stopped!
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

There does appear to be an issue with how AI handles previously worked headland. It seems to vary by equipment type, which is probably why some people are not experiencing it, while others run into this bug all the time. I've seen this behaviour on the Horsch seeders, both the 9DC and the 12.75SW.
muckshifter

Post by muckshifter »

I am experiencing an AI issue on some, not square, fields with some equipment that was NOT there before 1.4

how can I revert back to 1.3 ... I "see" no benefit to 1.4 :(
I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.

:hi:
Yamacruiser

Post by Yamacruiser »

Having the same problem on XB1 on Lawfolds.

It seems to only happen if the worker is turning from the longer section on an angled end. They will keep going if you start on the short side, but then you have to follow up to get the bits they miss.

I hope this gets fixed soon because I spent a lot of time adjusting my fields so the workers don't miss much if any.
Playing solo on console (no courseplay, GPS, etc), the hired workers are vital to keep the game moving.
Jay911

Post by Jay911 »

mackintosh wrote:There does appear to be an issue with how AI handles previously worked headland. It seems to vary by equipment type, which is probably why some people are not experiencing it, while others run into this bug all the time. I've seen this behaviour on the Horsch seeders, both the 9DC and the 12.75SW.
Happening for me on PC with at least the Pronto 9; I don't recall if I deployed the 12 last night, but it may have happened with the Amazone Condor as well. Can't remember precisely.
Menz9049

Post by Menz9049 »

This happened to my game on ps4 after latest patch. 1.05. Normally the ai turns at the headland, today they just say finished and stop.
Old stream farm map in use and seeding field 6. I will check to see if it happens on any other fields.
Menz9049

Re: AI helpers stops at 1 lane part 2

Post by Menz9049 »

On further testing on old stream farm map. The ai stops after 1 lane if there is a headland planted. I confirmed this on field 4. It seems the ai wants the field boundary to be its limit and the headland doesn't trigger it to stop and turn. Whatever they did to the helper ai seems to be a step backwards with this patch.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@Menz9049: this is a known bug with the current patch that will be fixed with the next patch: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=107856 (see the first bullet in the "Fixes in the next patch 1.4.2" section).

In general, before posting about issues with the new patch please first check the bug collection thread mentioned above first to see if the issue hasn't already been reported and a fix will be available.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Menz9049

Post by Menz9049 »

Ok Don, I didn't see the bug file first. Point taken.
Blademaster

Post by Blademaster »

Just can't get good help these days :biggrin2: