Tobii EyeX Slow camera movement

knuuud

Tobii EyeX Slow camera movement

Post by knuuud »

I am having a minor issue after the update to 1.4 and 1.4.2. The Tobii EyeX has become impossible to use due to the fact that the camera movement is slow and if you turn from one side to the other it takes about 10 seconds to do that. Before the update it was quick, and it responded to the camera sensitivity settings. Now after the update it is slow, and does NOT respond to changing the camera sensitivity. Also before the update you could not see out of rear window, the change log said that "Fixed maximum camera rotation for Tobii EyeX (predecessor to Tobii Eye Tracker 4C) (1.4.2)" and I find this to be far from the reality. It has actually got worse after the update, now you can barely see out the side window before the movement is at its end.

Has anyone else encountered this? maybe also the same with other head/eye tracking systems? any solutions?
knuuud

Re: Tobii EyeX Slow camera movement

Post by knuuud »

BUMP
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

Hmm I was wondering the same. Camera responsiveness is very slow, when moving the eyes. I have been looking in the settings of the game or the Tobii EyeX settings but can't change it anywhere. It takes a long time to move the camera from one side to another side. I think Giants should take care of it.

I watched some videos on YouTube of people using TrackIR when playing farming simulator. Responsiveness of the camera is much higher ...
knuuud

Post by knuuud »

well it wasn't this way before the last 2 updates. This is actually the reason I stopped playing the game. I can't afford to buy a Tobii Eye Tracking 4C that seems to be better response, as I bought the eyeX when both Tobii and Giants said that it was gonna work with FS17 natively... YEAH RIGHT..... As for now I have a useless ledbar with 3 red leds and camera sitting on my screen and a game that is hopeless to look around in.... FIX THIS BACK TO PRE PATCHES PLEASE!