Vehicle jerking back and forth\shaking is making it too uncomfortable to play. Others have mentioned this, no fix yet.

zeroready

Vehicle jerking back and forth\shaking is making it too uncomfortable to play. Others have mentioned this, no fix yet.

Post by zeroready »

I can't record video, sorry. But I've just tried all the maps I have, all the vehicles I can and this problem won't go away. When I'm accelerating, sometimes just driving along, the vehicle I'm in starts lagging back and forth really fast. It's in 1st person and 3rd. Sometimes looking in a different direction will make it stop briefly but it always starts again. It's making me motion sick and I can't play the game. I've tried disabling mods, I've disabled the log, I've turned off mirrors. Harvesters and tractors do it. Is there anything else I can try?
thunderhawk

Re: Vehicle jerking back and forth\shaking is making it too uncomfortable to play. Others have mentioned this, no fix ye

Post by thunderhawk »

post a copy of your log text please so we might help you better to many things that can cause this to guess at it need more info log text is a real good place to start
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
IIDarkSeekerII

Re: Vehicle jerking back and forth\shaking is making it too uncomfortable to play. Others have mentioned this, no fix ye

Post by IIDarkSeekerII »

It's called rubberbanding, it's a form of lag. Having too many vehicles on your map is usually the cause. This is an issue that has been present ever since the launch of the game. I don't see Giants being able to do much about it, as I think this is a very deep rooted issue that would be hard to fix. But I could be wrong. Also if you are in multiplayer and have this issue and you don't have a bunch of equipment on your farm it could be hight latency (a bad internet connection.)
Thatguystheory

Post by Thatguystheory »

zeroready wrote:I can't record video, sorry. But I've just tried all the maps I have, all the vehicles I can and this problem won't go away. When I'm accelerating, sometimes just driving along, the vehicle I'm in starts lagging back and forth really fast. It's in 1st person and 3rd. Sometimes looking in a different direction will make it stop briefly but it always starts again. It's making me motion sick and I can't play the game. I've tried disabling mods, I've disabled the log, I've turned off mirrors. Harvesters and tractors do it. Is there anything else I can try?
Am having this problem too. I cant play a game like this. The problem isnt too many vehicles cos ive tried new maps with very minimum equipment and vehicles and deleted files mods and save games, deleted and reinstalled while game and it still happens- fs15 rarely had this problem it should be fixable its a real problem that simply shouldn't happen.
no other game ive ever played has had this problem
i personally think it the facts u can instantly swap from machine to machine in a blink of a eye and the game is loading to much at once wen if u just selected the vehicle like a weapon slot selection and gave it a second to load would be a better viable option