Updates causing several bugs

Ravemaz

Updates causing several bugs

Post by Ravemaz »

My game used to work almost perfectly until the big update (over 900 mb), after that it's been impossible to make the power food and feed the cows. The game tells that "the bale is not supported" when you try to mix the ingredients in the Siloking Trailedline Duo 1814. Also, the Siloking Selfline Compact 1612 does not work at all.
After that there came a smaller update that changed all the wrapped bales pink, the game twitches when in the cockpit and the fps drops heavily for moments.

I've been playing since the release date October 2016 for almost 300 hours and had no such problems before the updates.
Anything I can do? Anyone else have similar issues? I'd really like to play this game and it's frustrating when the bugs just seem to get worse and worse.
comcat

Re: Updates causing several bugs

Post by comcat »

my save game won't load after update 1.4.4

i have a mac version and the save game is not loading.

whats wrong here?
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

I"m having the same problem since update. saved game won't load. Can't even start up a new game. :(
neokrelic

Post by neokrelic »

Mac won't start a saved game or even a new game with 1.4.4
neokrelic

Post by neokrelic »

Mac won't start a saved game or even a new game with 1.4.4

Only error in the log is this:
Error: Running LUA method 'loadMapFinished'.
dataS/scripts/FSBaseMission.lua(1879) : attempt to index global 'FieldCropsQuery' (a nil value)
Heisman1125

Post by Heisman1125 »

Running a Mac and have the same issues with multi-player and regular games. Looks like it killed the Mac users.
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

Ravemaz wrote:My game used to work almost perfectly until the big update (over 900 mb), after that it's been impossible to make the power food and feed the cows. The game tells that "the bale is not supported" when you try to mix the ingredients in the Siloking Trailedline Duo 1814. Also, the Siloking Selfline Compact 1612 does not work at all.
After that there came a smaller update that changed all the wrapped bales pink, the game twitches when in the cockpit and the fps drops heavily for moments.

I've been playing since the release date October 2016 for almost 300 hours and had no such problems before the updates.
Anything I can do? Anyone else have similar issues? I'd really like to play this game and it's frustrating when the bugs just seem to get worse and worse.
Are you using grass bales (wet grass)?
If so, it doesn't take those anymore you'll have to use hay bales (dried grass) instead
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Heisman1125 wrote:Running a Mac and have the same issues with multi-player and regular games. Looks like it killed the Mac users.
There is now an update that should fix those issues: viewtopic.php?f=896&t=109086#p844434
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
larry1127

Post by larry1127 »

I installed the update today, I sold 2 loads of sunflowers at the mill, didn't get the money for them, I trying to feed cows, it won't take the grass in the siloking, why did u all mess up a perfectly good game with supposed improvements?
Larry please don't post in caps. Guil.