launch is unstable

Beercloud

launch is unstable

Post by Beercloud »

Hi,
first time listener and first time caller.

I just bought this game tonight and when I launch the game the main menu is distorted and highly unstable. I have 4 screens setup for iRacing with 3 of them linked with the 4th monitor setup as an auxillary monitor. But I'd like to play Farming simulator in windowed mode. When I first launch, it goes into 3 screen mode and the cursor jumping around wildly on the main menu. I manage to time it right to get to options but it goes to the wheel screen with the cursor jumping all over the place there as well and i'm not quick enough to choose anything on the screen. I've exited out several time and un-installed/re-installed a couple times with the same result. I'll put my computer setup below incase that helps.

Another thing I noticed is that the game installed a autorun, a setup (application), a setup 1.bin and setup 2.bin files to my DVD drive, if that's normal idk. I dont have a DVD in there atm and it wont let me delete those files out of there.

Any help is appreciated, I want to get these tractors rolling.

Thanks,
Beercloud

processor: i5-3570k 3.40 GHz - (not overclocked)
ram: 16 GB
psu: 750w
gpu: gtx 1070 Gaming 1
Monitors: 3 AOC 27" 144Hz and 1 Dell 19" aux
Wheel: G27 w/fanatec CS V3 pedals
thunderhawk

Re: launch is unstable

Post by thunderhawk »

well it may or may not have eanything to do with your issue but the game has had a few updates since its release the latest just released a few days ago here is link to fs update page try updating to the latest updat 1.4.4 and see if may be that works not update is 1.2gb so i might take so time to download
https://farming-simulator.com/updates.p ... country=us

The last time I checked the game downloads with 1.3.1 update so it will need the new one
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
Beercloud

Post by Beercloud »

Thanks I will do that. I finally got it working smoothly. It has something to do with my wheel or logitech profiler. I can play by keyboard with no problems. Since I have the wheel set up the way I like it for iRacing if the update doesn't change anything I'll prolly just leave it be and use the keyboard/mouse method which works fine for this type of game. Thanks again for your help.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Beercloud wrote:Thanks I will do that. I finally got it working smoothly. It has something to do with my wheel or logitech profiler. I can play by keyboard with no problems. Since I have the wheel set up the way I like it for iRacing if the update doesn't change anything I'll prolly just leave it be and use the keyboard/mouse method which works fine for this type of game. Thanks again for your help.
Your welcome
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
Allancyday

launch is unstable

Post by Allancyday »

I just got an update for this today and the game wont launch.. it looks like it wants too but it keeps crashing... whats going on? Anyone else having this problem?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Allancyday, what platform are you on?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt