Problem with game activation key

anno3397

Problem with game activation key

Post by anno3397 »

Hello.
I bought box version of the game. I installed it and launched but when I put the activation key in the required field the "Activate" key doesn't work? What's going on/how to fix it? I tried restarting the computer, reinstalling the game and running the launcher as admin nothing seems to work.
Thanks for help in advance.
Guil

Re: Problem with game activation key

Post by Guil »

Did you buy it new? If so I would contact the retailer.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

When the Key will not accept, they is wrong, check of Errors like O or 0, I or 1, 8 or B

Only capitals or Numbers are allowed.
anno3397

Post by anno3397 »

Thank you for responding, the issue is resolved now I got wrongly printed key (had V instead of Y). ;)
tolik_69_rus

Post by tolik_69_rus »

Hello! bought the game on your website for 34.99$. payment went through and no games and no key. how can I be? tell me please?
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

That sounds weird. Could you please get in touch with our support team? They will look into this for you. You can do so via email (support@giants-software.com) or, depending on your country, via phone.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

Lisertan wrote:That sounds weird. Could you please get in touch with our support team? They will look into this for you. You can do so via email (support@giants-software.com) or, depending on your country, via phone.
Do note, it might take a while for them to answer back
(i've been waiting almost 2 months now and still waiting, different problem/question though) :wink3:
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

DukaSoft wrote:
Lisertan wrote:That sounds weird. Could you please get in touch with our support team? They will look into this for you. You can do so via email (support@giants-software.com) or, depending on your country, via phone.
Do note, it might take a while for them to answer back
(i've been waiting almost 2 months now and still waiting, different problem/question though) :wink3:
Uhm... it should not take more than 24 hours (and even that only happens quite rarely, usually it's less than an hour). Feel free to PM your email and I'll have a look at your case.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
erdem9669

Post by erdem9669 »

Merhaba oyunu web sitenizden 02.11.2016 tarihinde 34.99$ satın aldım yakın zamanda oyunu silip tekrar yükledim fakat aktivasyon yapamadım key lazım e mail adresim erdmblndk@gmail.com