Please help - Can't install

Mouse

Re: Please help - Can't install

Post by Mouse »

don_apple wrote:This sounds like either the DVD is broken, or your DVD reader needs to be cleaned out.

One thing you could try is to make an image of the DVD (see https://www.howtogeek.com/228886/how-to ... and-linux/ for instructions), if this also fails you know the there is something wrong with the DVD or the reader. If you manage to create an image of the DVD without errors you can use this to try to install the game.
Thank you. I highly doubt anything needs to be cleaned, as I have only had this computer for a little less than a month. :)

I may try that - thank you! It is likely the DVD and nothing else, because I can play another game I have with no issues. It might be worth a try, though. I'll look into it, but hopefully my other copy will come soon. :smileynew:

Thanks again!
Pradygrady6784

Post by Pradygrady6784 »

Hi did you manage to fix this problem as I have started to get it as well now and it’s annoying
2for11

Post by 2for11 »

running as administrator didn't work for me. it said it cant's find the location. After downloading the game twice now. it still won't install.