Activating Mods on Nitrado server

andi31

Activating Mods on Nitrado server

Post by andi31 »

A friend and i are trying to get some mods going on his server. We have been able to upload mods to the server but not finding how to activate them.
We are on a Nitrado dedicated server. If anyone could point us in the direction of a tutorial video or something we would be eternally grateful :)

Thank you in advance!
thunderhawk

Re: Activating Mods on Nitrado server

Post by thunderhawk »

its been awhile since i run a server but nitado was what I used you dont activate mods through there site there is tab in nitado on your server page somewhere that will take you to a farming sim dedicated server page that is where mods are activated game saves are added,etc
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
andi31

Post by andi31 »

Thank you. I did find that and was able to upload and activate some mods. Now I am wondering how to delete some mods off the server?
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

there is a page on that same area that has all the mods listed according to the screen shots show on nitado site you delete them there I had the server on fs 15 so I had to do some looking to see how they changed for fs 17 oh also if its lke it was was before you have to take the server offline to delete them

Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
andi31

Post by andi31 »

yes, i have been to that page but never got the red X beside the mods to delete them. Even when I took the server offline!