Start up faillure...

Spektorius

Start up faillure...

Post by Spektorius »

Hello, i just installed the latest mods of fs17 on ps4, i start my game as usual and when it's loaded i press start and my screen turns black and nothing happens. Is there someone with the same problem...? If it's possible to give me some info...
Thanks
garyst

Re: Start up faillure...

Post by garyst »

Had this happen to me two times before but on xbox. The only way I could get the game to play again was to do a factory reset of the system, then had to reinstall all my mods and recover my last save game from xbox before playing again. It more than likely has nothing to do with your system it's the game that is defected. None of my other games ever give me any problems like this only farming simulator.
Spektorius

Post by Spektorius »

Yes very strange. Thanks for your reply.
Grtz spektorius
garyst

Post by garyst »

You didn't happen to upload the low loader trailer by desperados that was updated today? Because there is another member who just made a post in the bug report section who was having the same problems with the screen turning black and he said after doing a little testing he figured out it was that mod that was causing his system to crash.
Spektorius

Post by Spektorius »

I'm gonna try it. Thanks for your reaction.
Spektorius

Post by Spektorius »

Just tried it. It's i deed the low loader trailer that's giving the problem. Me happy........
Thanks again Garyst.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Spektorius wrote:Just tried it. It's i deed the low loader trailer that's giving the problem. Me happy........
Thanks again Garyst.

No problem, glad you got it fixed. *thumbsup*