Own Steam Version. Want Non-Steam Version

SwaggerJacker

Own Steam Version. Want Non-Steam Version

Post by SwaggerJacker »

Can I download the non-Steam version from giant if I own the steam version?
don_apple

Re: Own Steam Version. Want Non-Steam Version

Post by don_apple »

No, this is not possible.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
SwaggerJacker

Post by SwaggerJacker »

Thanks Much. Can they Co-exist on the PC? Perhaps installing the PC Version in a custom directory? I'm just irked that not all of my mods are working. Not sure if Steam has the latest update/patch.
rasilo

Post by rasilo »

SwaggerJacker wrote:I'm just irked that not all of my mods are working. Not sure if Steam has the latest update/patch.
Steam always has the latest patch, currently 1.4.4. You can't be more up to date than with the Steam version, at least if you haven't disabled the auto update feature.

The Steam version is technically exactely the same as the retail version. If you have some mods that are not working, it's 100 percent not the fault of the steam version, but more likely a problem with the mod itself. That mod wouldn't work with the retail version eigther.
SwaggerJacker

Post by SwaggerJacker »

Thanks. I just realized it may not have been updated for the 17 version. Which is a shame. I really wanted a self propelled mower like that.