DO NOT START GAME WITH MODS

TONY1

DO NOT START GAME WITH MODS

Post by TONY1 »

Hello, good day, I have a problem with my game, it does not start sending a error code GIANS Engine 7.0.0 stopped working what I noticed that when removing the mods from the folder C: \ Users \ Antonio \ Documents \ My Games \ FarmingSimulator2017 \ mods- if I play the game, with mods downloaded from the game itself also walks me, and uninstalled and reinstalled again, this did not correct the problem, I already have time playing and until soon I started this problem, thank you very much for your help.
BigC92

Re: DO NOT START GAME WITH MODS

Post by BigC92 »

Probably something wrong with the mods, go with the trusted sites.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Hi, if you start a new installation be sure that the last Patch is installed before you use some mods.
When you install the Game from Steam they use the actual Patchversion.
If you buy some DVD in Market or Onlinestore you have to Patch by yourself.
Download the last Patch from https://www.farming-simulator.com/updat ... country=gb
Install the Game and the Patch only with AdminRights .
TONY1

Post by TONY1 »

Thanks for your help, the game is steam, the current version is 1.4.4.0, the rarest thing in this is that I have 82 hours played with the mods of my preference until even with dedicated server with mods, and degraded my game to a Previous version 1.4 to see if that is the problem for the update but the game still does not work, I hope this is explaining and not confuse them, thank you very much for your help.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Please post the log.txt of the game so that we can get a better overview of your setup (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
TONY1

Post by TONY1 »

don_apple wrote:Please post the log.txt of the game so that we can get a better overview of your setup (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
I think you know because it gives me that error, I think some mods are no longer supported with the best version 1.4.4.0. So only the game me with official mods, only someone confirms my suspicions, Thanks
Attachments
log.txt
With this log.txt just with adding the GPS mod does not work the game
(3.46 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
log.txt
With this log.txt if the game works for me
(3.35 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

This Error in Log:
Error: Invalid mod name 'entpacken_NF_Marsch.NF_Marsch'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
you have to unpack the Mod. In this Pack you should find one or more ZIP files, which you drop in the Mods-Folder, delete the Original file from Modfolder.

This Mod
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Antonio/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_Fendt_900_1000_Series_Pack_UnZipMe/modDesc.xml'.
Same as above

When you open the Mods-Folder you only see ZIP files?
Every other like RAR or 7ZIP are not Supported