The problem with multiplayer [FS17 DIGITAL VERSION / FS17 Steam]

tobra

The problem with multiplayer [FS17 DIGITAL VERSION / FS17 Steam]

Post by tobra »

1. My game is 64-bit version, friend has a Steam version of the game. Me and my friend are trying to play on some of the available servers. My friend created a game, I can not connect with game. Experiment on another game and that can not connect. Always print is not successfully connected, or is denied. A sometimes I manage to connect to a game of the offered. In firewall I allow the game to access the network.

2. I have another problem. Record game with Nvidia GeForce Experience, after recording, I review the video and it is tinted. I note that my last version of the driver for my graphics card (381.89).

In support of this post you send log files and DxDiag.
DxDiag
Log

I would ask you to help me, thank in advance.
Sorry for bad English.
:neutralnew:
Last edited by tobra on Tue May 02, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
JohnDeere318

Re: The problem with multiplayer [FS17 DVD / FS17 Steam]

Post by JohnDeere318 »

1. Are you sure your friend is updated to 1.4.4? If not, you will never see it. If your friend has the latest update, you two will be able to play. Or, are you saying that you can see their game, and you just cannot connect? Then it could be an internet problem (you or friend's internet may not be the best at this time), or GIANTS' problem.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
tobra

Post by tobra »

So, if the problem is that his version of Steam and my digital, my purchased from Giant Software?
Although it should have the same version (1.4.4). This try for a long time and can not seem to manage to start the game. We managed just one month ago. What has happened is really a mystery.

Does anyone know the answer to the second question?
tobra wrote:2. I have another problem. Record game with Nvidia GeForce Experience, after recording, I review the video and it is tinted. I note that my last version of the driver for my graphics card (381.89).
I would ask you to help me, thank in advance.
Sorry for bad English.
Image Image Image
tobra

Post by tobra »

The attached video clip with the second problem.
https://youtu.be/0ubQc7UuwSY

Picture settings.

Thank in advance.
Sorry for bad English.
Image Image Image
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

I've got the exact same issue with the dark tinting when recording using GeForce Experience.

It seems to be a known issue from day 1. If you Google this issue, we're not alone in having this problem. There are a few workarounds, but results seem to vary depending on the version of GeForce experience. I can happily record other games without problems so I think it points towards a graphics engine issue maybe?

It's worth opening up a thread in the bug report section, so that the QA guys can take a look at this.
tobra

Post by tobra »

Thank you for the advice, I'll write a post for reporting bugs.
For all other games work properly, the only problem with the FS17.
:wink3:
Image Image Image
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

tobra wrote:So, if the problem is that his version of Steam and my digital, my purchased from Giant Software?
Although it should have the same version (1.4.4). This try for a long time and can not seem to manage to start the game. We managed just one month ago. What has happened is really a mystery.
So you are sure you both have the same update? Steam vs. Disc vs. Digital GIANTS does not matter, they are all the same.

How to post your log.txt
tobra

Post by tobra »

JohnDeere318 wrote:[So you are sure you both have the same update? Steam vs. Disc vs. Digital GIANTS does not matter, they are all the same.
Sorry, an error in writing title. FS15 got on the disk, FS17 is a digital version.
Image Image Image
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

tobra wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:[So you are sure you both have the same update? Steam vs. Disc vs. Digital GIANTS does not matter, they are all the same.
Sorry, an error in writing title. FS15 got on the disk, FS17 is a digital version.
Still, it should not matter. It must be GIANTS' problem, or an internet problem.

How to post your log.txt