Big bud doesnt work

martijn735

Big bud doesnt work

Post by martijn735 »

Hello!

I just bought the big bud dlc pack and installed it. It said installation succeful but it does not work... if i go to the farming simulator 2017 map i see the pdlc map with the pack in it but on the game it says that i jave to buy the dlc pack...

How can i fix this? I have windows 10 and the newest update of farming simulator (i installed it again, also the pack i installed two times)
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: Big bud doesnt work

Post by Lisertan »

Hey there, could you please get in touch with our support team here: support@giants-software.com
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Big bud bought and downloaded on FS17 PS4 but from DLC download page in modhub section of FS17 it keeps telling you to buy which already done
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

martijn735 wrote:Hello!

I just bought the big bud dlc pack and installed it. It said installation succeful but it does not work... if i go to the farming simulator 2017 map i see the pdlc map with the pack in it but on the game it says that i jave to buy the dlc pack...

How can i fix this? I have windows 10 and the newest update of farming simulator (i installed it again, also the pack i installed two times)
Do you have the latest update of the game (version 1.4.4) installed: http://farming-simulator.com/updates.ph ... country=us

It would also be helpful if you could post the log.txt (see the link 'log.txt' in my siganture) so we get a better idea about your setup.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Guil

Post by Guil »

The error here I think is that in the in game modhub it's appearing with the option to buy. It shows in downloadable content and in package. This is happening on PS4.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@Guil: the thread creator mentioned that he is on Windows 10, so I think there is a separate issue on Windows and PS4.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Euhm, did you activate it in the selection when your game starts up?
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi: