Game crashing when changing graphic settings

Mattyk21

Game crashing when changing graphic settings

Post by Mattyk21 »

Can someone help I have a problem everytime I try to change my graphics in game to very high or such the game fails to open and it says "giants engine 7.0.0 has stopped working I then have to delete game.xml to get game to work.
baltic1284

Re: Game crashing when changing graphic settings

Post by baltic1284 »

I have a similar issue but I cant get out the game it just goes to black screen delete your game file and your game settings is what I was told and hope for the best. According to the bug report I sent on black screening they are sitting in Germany looking at the game, nothing on any fix or feed back.
Mattyk21

Post by Mattyk21 »

I've deleted the game file and game setting but i can't change any of my graphics now its weird it was working fine the other day.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Same for had absolutely no issues at all till the release of the Big Bud add on worked fine for a few days then problems started.
Mattyk21

Post by Mattyk21 »

Lets hope they fix it
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

When the Game had realy worked for Days, whitout the BigBud DLC, then you have try it out whitout the DLC to work ?
First step to Use: Deactivate the DLC in Mods.
Start the Game with the minimum Settings for the Grafics. Test it and go more in next step.

A other way of find the Problem: You have install the Game mit Right Mouseclick and "Run as Adminitrator" for Install the Game, the Patches and the DLCs?