I have an error code and dont know how to report it

Yetti19966

I have an error code and dont know how to report it

Post by Yetti19966 »

I have currently gotten a error code and when I received the error code it had erased all the progress I had on my ps4 console. I have had to reset the ps4 console to factory settings and have had to re-download the game to be able to get the game to work . The error code is as follows CE-34878-0 this was extremely aggravating especially when I call Sony and they say it is a game issue and could not tell me how or what to do to fix the problem . Any Help in this matter would be greatly appreciated ....
canadafarms

Re: I have an error code and dont know how to report it

Post by canadafarms »

This is something that people were reporting before the the last major patch, is your game updated to the latest patch? It should be 1.06 for FS and the latest PS4 software update should be 4.55.
Also here is an article I found online regarding this error.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBTvi0 ... yz7HykYJQ-
PS4
Yetti19966

Post by Yetti19966 »

It appears that I have 1.06 and have the most recent update however it is still coming up with the same error code ? ANy help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated..... Thanks
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Since you reset your system and re-downloaded the game did you try to initialize your system in the settings menu? This will download the system software again. If you have data saved you need to back it up if you don't want to lose it. Does the game start and then crash or it doesn't even start?
PS4
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I have been getting this as well. And am still getting it every now and then. Wife has stopped because of it. I have it under bug report. But not just when doing missions. Have even got it while returning to the yard. After seeding my big field in Sosnovka.
PS4
PS5
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Since it doesn't seem like a lot of people are having this now I'm thinking it has to be a mod conflict. Have you tried without any mods? Do you use the 4real mods? The 4real mods were what was causing it before. Do you only have the map you are using selected in the mod selection menu? Just throwing out some things I have seen reported before....
PS4
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

canadafarms wrote:Since it doesn't seem like a lot of people are having this now I'm thinking it has to be a mod conflict. Have you tried without any mods? Do you use the 4real mods? The 4real mods were what was causing it before. Do you only have the map you are using selected in the mod selection menu? Just throwing out some things I have seen reported before....
OK will try with out the 4real mods. But can take awhile before it crashes. That is the bugging part of it.
PS4
PS5