seeders

marcoroma

seeders

Post by marcoroma »

Thanks to everyone, my name is marco and I am Italian, I do not speak English very well but I hope you can help me.
I bought fs17 for ps4 and after installing it I started to play, the maps are the original ones, I noticed that my seeders did not sow if selecting the option "pick up a worker" but only if I drive the tractor. My version of the game is 1.06. can you help me?
Thanks in advance.
Guil

Re: seeders

Post by Guil »

Have you tried cultivating the field first?
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

That happened to me when I first started the game, worker would drive the field, sower would be running but it wouldn't seed anything, to fix it, go in the menu where you see the going rates of selling crops, scroll over and you have to turn off, worker refill seed, turn that to off and then your worker will seed the field.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Scuba steve wrote:That happened to me when I first started the game, worker would drive the field, sower would be running but it wouldn't seed anything, to fix it, go in the menu where you see the going rates of selling crops, scroll over and you have to turn off, worker refill seed, turn that to off and then your worker will seed the field.
When worker buy seeds is enabled then the seeds in the tank of the sowing machine don't get used at all unless you work it yourself. You will see your money decreasing as you are charged for the seeds used by the worker.
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Thanks for clearing that up guil, but before I turned that setting to off, after a worker sowed a whole field, it wouldn't even show up when you checked the map of the type of crop growing on that field, anyway, hope the original poster to this thread figured out the problem they where having.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Guil

Post by Guil »

That's strange but the at least you fixed the problem whatever it was.