PS4: Cannot remove map from mod list.

Old-an-Slow

PS4: Cannot remove map from mod list.

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Hello everyone, didn't see a post about this already.

On the PS4, been trying to delete the Old Stream Farm map but it won't remove from my list of installed items. Was starting a new map and wanted to save space since the mod folder on console has a limit.

Had been playing the map and then it had an update. I installed the update and played for a while longer. When I tried to delete the map it looked fine at first. The free space increased and it was off my installed list. The next time I went into the mod section the map was back and was marked red needing an update. This is what keeps happening- delete and it leaves the list and space used % goes down, when I return to the mod folder then it re-appears needing and update and the space used increases. I have tried a couple of different things- delete and quit the game from in the mod section, made sure the save game with the map was removed from my PS4 and my cloud storage. I also ran the "rebuild database" on my PS4 just to try and clear up the problem.

It's not the end of the world, just would like a fix. Any help is appreciated.
Farming on PS5
CombineBert

Re: PS4: Cannot remove map from mod list.

Post by CombineBert »

I have experienced this with a couple of mods too, one of the Joskin trailers and one of the Lemkin cultivator sets.

From what I have read here and experienced myself. Once those mods lose their "new" status (the numbered circle disappears from it) in the mod hub it will then stay deleted once deleted.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Thanks for the heads up. Will try again soon and see what happens.

Thanks again!
Farming on PS5
Curly484

Post by Curly484 »

I'm still can't remove the shed pack. Been like that for a couple months. Any help