Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId FabrikScript_Fabrik

benjoglove

Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId FabrikScript_Fabrik

Post by benjoglove »

HI all,

I am getting this error in my log. Now I know what the error is and how to fix it. Issue is I am having trouble finding it. If I search for FabrikScript_Fabrik in the map i3d file it doesnt come up with a search result. Any idea on were I could find this so I can change it? Any help would be much appreciated as its my only error in my new map.

Regards
Attachments
log.txt
(50.8 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
Aranea

Re: Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId FabrikScript_Fabrik

Post by Aranea »

the way those saveId's are generated are the name of the script they come from, in your case FabrikScript (this should be a lua that your map is loading) and then _ and the name of the TransformGroup in your Scenegraph (when you open the map with Giants Editor)

so the thing you need to look for is eighter FabrikScript should find a userAttribute with onCreate which is called mod.FabrikScript or something like that, if you then search for the nodeId=" ANY NUMBER " you should find the exact transformGroup which is using the FabrikScript.
depending on how many factories your map is using this may be confusing because it will find more than 1

the other way is to search for "Fabrik" this should find a transformGroup with this name (in your case certainly at least 2 since you get the error what the name is used more than once)
so you can then rename the TransformGroup to "Fabrik1" the other one to "Fabrik2" and so on (which is german for "factory" btw)
you can also rename those TransformGroups to "milkFactory" "breadFactory" and such things so you can differ them better.

if you know which parts of your map are using the FabrikScript you can also open the map in Giants Editor and rename the TransformGroups there, im ~ 90% sure its the one transformGroup which has the onCreate UserAttribute that gives the name into your savegame
MfG
die Spinne :hi:
FS modder & scripter
quality modding and support since 2012
viewtopic.php?f=884&t=115656