patch 1.4.4

downeastwood

patch 1.4.4

Post by downeastwood »

good morning all i just installed the new patch for fs 17 the 1.4.4 and the game has been playing fine right up till i installed the new patch now when i go to load a map it stays on the page with the hour glass and wont go no further any help would be greatly appreciated
juf.de

Re: patch 1.4.4

Post by juf.de »

Is this a modmap? If so, then the map migth not support the latest update. Check the website you downloaded it from for an updated map.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
downeastwood

Post by downeastwood »

none of my maps are loading even the ones that came with the game
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Then there went something wrong with the updating. Uninstall the hole game, delete the patch, install the game again, download the update again and install it.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
downeastwood

Post by downeastwood »

I have dont that twice am doing it again never had a problem been playing since fs13 and this is the first time i have had a problem with a patch
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

You do have the non-steam version, don't you? And if you you downloaded the patch from this site: http://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?lang=en ?
And please post your latest log here, check the link in my signature if you can't find it.
Playing on PC
downeastwood

Post by downeastwood »

Yes I have the non steam version i downloaded it from the giants software site
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

ok, then please post your latest log if you got any.
Playing on PC
downeastwood

Post by downeastwood »

thank you for your help i found out that it was one of the maps that i had downloaded that was causing an issue with it loading
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

good to know, and a little advise for the future: you should aways only have one modmap in the modfolder, to prevent script conflicts.
Playing on PC