Question about the game.

SmokinRoses

Question about the game.

Post by SmokinRoses »

So i'm fairly new to FS17 with their new features. It's definitely different then FS13 and FS15... Wish the controls wasn't changed....But anyways, whenever you turn off the "Plowing" feature, do you still have to plow the fields? Or since it's turned off do you still get the same yield? Like how does this work. I hope this makes sense. Also, will there ever be a patch to fix Multiplayer? I'm a bit disappointed in it. There's a lot of things that need fixed with it..and yet again, when the game has rain or hail it always goes through the rough's lol what's the point of having the sheds if your vehicles are still going to get hammered? lol. Kindof expected more of the game for what I paid for it. I mean don't get me wrong, I love FS, it's really awesome, and addicting! Just really expected more from it...Especially more support and dedication into fixing your game. :lol:
juf.de

Re: Question about the game.

Post by juf.de »

If you mean the plowing feature in the options menu it's like this:
if plowing is one you have to plow after 3 harvests und together with fertilization it gives a 100% boost to the yield.
if plowing is off, the fertilization alone gives a 100% boost and plowing just serves as cultivation (has no more effect on the yield)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
SmokinRoses

Re: Question about the game.

Post by SmokinRoses »

Okay, thank you so much!