screen goes really bright while playing fs17 and most of the time stays bright after closing

xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx

screen goes really bright while playing fs17 and most of the time stays bright after closing

Post by xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx »

so after finding out that theres a lot of people here to help i thought i might ask this question.

my screen will be normal but when open fs17 it goes really bright and will most of the time stay bright even after closing the game. i am unsure of whats causing this and its getting annoying when i want to do something else and i can barely see my screen. only way ive found to fix it is to turn my brightness right down in game but then i cant see anything.
JohnDeere318

Re: screen goes really bright while playing fs17 and most of the time stays bright after closing

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Is it your graphics card or cable? Try updating your graphics drive and changing a cable and see if that makes a difference.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
thunderhawk

Re: screen goes really bright while playing fs17 and most of the time stays bright after closing

Post by thunderhawk »

xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx wrote:so after finding out that theres a lot of people here to help i thought i might ask this question.

my screen will be normal but when open fs17 it goes really bright and will most of the time stay bright even after closing the game. i am unsure of whats causing this and its getting annoying when i want to do something else and i can barely see my screen. only way ive found to fix it is to turn my brightness right down in game but then i cant see anything.
Post Copy of your full log text file before we can even begin to try and help you we need info to determine what the issue may be
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx

JohnDeere318 wrote:Is it your graphics card or cable? Try updating your graphics drive and changing a cable and see if that makes a difference.

my graphics drivers are all up to date
xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx

thunderhawk wrote:
xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx wrote:so after finding out that theres a lot of people here to help i thought i might ask this question.

Post Copy of your full log text file before we can even begin to try and help you we need info to determine what the issue may be

here you go

i know its not any mods because i take them out and it stills does the same thing
Attachments
log.txt
(70.84 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

What's the 'Brightness' setting in the 'General' options of the Game set too?
If it is set to more than 1.0 then this is most likely the cause for your issue.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx

don_apple wrote:What's the 'Brightness' setting in the 'General' options of the Game set too?
If it is set to more than 1.0 then this is most likely the cause for your issue.

i think its 1.6, but like i said, i turn my brightness down to make everything else ok but then my game goes dark as anything and i cant see
xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx

alright, loaded my game up and my brightness was on 1.0, put it onto 0.9 and still the same
xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx

forgot to add that if i take screenshots its really dark
xXTHEBOMBSQUADXx

all fixed! changed renderer in game.xml file from opengl_15 to DX11 and its good