Save game File is corrupted

Straywolfs

Save game File is corrupted

Post by Straywolfs »

Well everything is gone all my hard work just everything is gone, :frown: was playing just now planting some trees and moving my equipment to the new spot where i was planting and then all of the sudden poof gone. Asked if wanted to send in a report i tried but wouldn't let me, now when i try to get back into game it say's this game save file is corrupted would you like to delete this file and start new?

Well it's gone everything is just gone,equipment,money,log's,log trailer's, tractor's just everything :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
On PS4 but i may one day play on computer.
livesea72

Re: Save game File is corrupted

Post by livesea72 »

I feel your pain i lost 278 hours on sosnovka map i was running with 4 friends,after that they all stopped playing afraid it might happen again. it was save file 3 for me and i skip it now.you could use money cheat mod to quickly get your equipment back then remove them and go from there.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Assuming you are on PC, No it is not all gone!!

Giants has kindly integrated a backup system in FS. Go to "Documents>My Games>FarmingSimulator2017>savegameBackup." In this folder there is a few saves worth of backup savegame files for each savegame slot used.
Copy the contents of the relative savegame backup to the relative corrupted savegame folder and OVERWRITE the corrupted files. Yes you may not be totally up to date but at least it will be only a few hours behind, maybe even only minutes if your lucky.

EXAMPLE
If it was "Save Game 1" that is corrupt then you would go to "Documents>My Games>FarmingSimulator2017>savegameBackup" then go to the latest savegame1 backup folder which will be called (savegame1_backup2017-04-30_08-33) "Obviously with a different date and time stamp" then open this folder, copy all the documents within this folder and then go to "Documents>My Games>FarmingSimulator2017>savegame1" and paste those documents into this folder and OVERWRITE the existing files.

If you are on Console, sorry I feel your pain.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

danielhawkins wrote:Assuming you are on PC, No it is not all gone!!

Giants has kindly integrated a backup system in FS. Go to "Documents>My Games>FarmingSimulator2017>savegameBackup." In this folder there is a few saves worth of backup savegame files for each savegame slot used.
Copy the contents of the relative savegame backup to the relative corrupted savegame folder and OVERWRITE the corrupted files. Yes you may not be totally up to date but at least it will be only a few hours behind, maybe even only minutes if your lucky.

EXAMPLE
If it was "Save Game 1" that is corrupt then you would go to "Documents>My Games>FarmingSimulator2017>savegameBackup" then go to the latest savegame1 backup folder which will be called (savegame1_backup2017-04-30_08-33) "Obviously with a different date and time stamp" then open this folder, copy all the documents within this folder and then go to "Documents>My Games>FarmingSimulator2017>savegame1" and paste those documents into this folder and OVERWRITE the existing files.

we both have consoles in ous sig so yea were screwed
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Straywolfs

Post by Straywolfs »

danielhawkins thank you for the info and trying but alas i am on PS4.
On PS4 but i may one day play on computer.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

livesea72 wrote:
danielhawkins wrote:Assuming you are on PC, No it is not all gone!!

EXAMPLE

we both have consoles in ous sig so yea were screwed
Oh damn. I thought I looked everywhere for your platform. The signature keeps itself hidden again.
Well I'm sorry this is the case. I'd just get a PC if you can afford one. :lol: *thumbsup*
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
SHatt777

Post by SHatt777 »

Hello. I am on console. When I go into "Career" this puts me at the "Savegames" screen. For "Savegame 1" it tells me "This savegame is corrupted." How can I fix this issue? Or can this be fixed? Do I have to take my PS4 to a Sony place to fix this issue? I tried to send a picture from my phone but it's not uploading. Thank you, SHatt777.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

SHatt777 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:36 am Hello. I am on console. When I go into "Career" this puts me at the "Savegames" screen. For "Savegame 1" it tells me "This savegame is corrupted." How can I fix this issue? Or can this be fixed? Do I have to take my PS4 to a Sony place to fix this issue? I tried to send a picture from my phone but it's not uploading. Thank you, SHatt777.
I’m pretty sure the saves toast. Sony can’t (and probably won’t try to) do much of anything.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
SHatt777

After 3 bales, message of too many bales

Post by SHatt777 »

Hello. I am playing on console. I'm playing on Eureka Farms. I tendered and windrowed some hay. I was making some bales and when I made 3 bales I got a message that said, "There are too many bales. Please sell some first." It was only 3 bales that I made. I can't make any more bales. I believe I have a glitch. Something is going on. Please help.
Drmattymd

Re: After 3 bales, message of too many bales

Post by Drmattymd »

SHatt777 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:38 pm Hello. I am playing on console. I'm playing on Eureka Farms. I tendered and windrowed some hay. I was making some bales and when I made 3 bales I got a message that said, "There are too many bales. Please sell some first." It was only 3 bales that I made. I can't make any more bales. I believe I have a glitch. Something is going on. Please help.
Do you have other bales that you made previously and have stored somewhere?
Playing on PC and PS4
SHatt777

Re: After 3 bales, message of too many bales

Post by SHatt777 »

Yes. I have alot of bales stored. Do I really have to sell them?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

You can only have so many bales on consoles, so yes either use, sell, or collect the loose material. You can also try to find a storage solution that automatically stacks them but I’m not sure that’s available on console or not
SHatt777

Post by SHatt777 »

Thx. Also, how do I make new posts?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Select the new topic button at the top of the forum section of your choosing
mibbwd

FS22 save game File is crashing

Post by mibbwd »

Hello I am on PS5 I have a save game for the Frontier map. Twice now I have spent several hours on the map cleaning things up then the game crashes and I am then no longer able to get back in. When I try it will get to about 26% then FS crashes and I have to restart it.