Game won't launch

Berrman1967

Re: Game won't launch

Post by Berrman1967 »

I never did try any of the realism type mods at all. At some point I may try westbridge hills save again, sell the pigs and see what happens but for now I am just glad it's launching consistently. If this thread doesn't get locked right away I will post an update. Thanks to everyone who helped.
speights86

Post by speights86 »

I have never had a problem with FS17 not loading until tonight. Only thing I have done differently, was that I downloaded the Mustang Valley map yesterday. I was running at just over 50% in my mod space allocation. Wonder if the issue relates to space set aside for the game.
Sound like it from what people have been saying, in that they get the game up and running again once they delete all their mods.
:frown:
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

speights86 wrote:I have never had a problem with FS17 not loading until tonight. Only thing I have done differently, was that I downloaded the Mustang Valley map yesterday. I was running at just over 50% in my mod space allocation. Wonder if the issue relates to space set aside for the game.
Sound like it from what people have been saying, in that they get the game up and running again once they delete all their mods.
:frown:
Not joking, i had EXACT the same problem after downloading and start playing this map. Ok its going out tonight :-)
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi: