Silage bunker wont fill

benjoglove

Silage bunker wont fill

Post by benjoglove »

Hello,

I have an issue were I cannot unload grass_windrow into my BGA silage bunkers. The trailer begins to unload but then stops and wont tip into the trigger area. I use the CTRL I to empty. I have placed tip collision around the bga area and set it in GE. The outside areas of the bunker were the tip col isnt it will unload okay. However drive into the BGA bunker and I cant unload. Any ideas? .XML are correct so not sure what the issue is. I have tried three different trailers and still the same.

Thanks in advance.
Aranea

Re: Silage bunker wont fill

Post by Aranea »

first question: basegame map + basegame vehicles or do you use mods of any kind ?
is the map modded ? edited by you ?

how are the tip collis created ? i mean the shape of the collisionmodel. if you use a shower, which has a roof and create a tipColli with it, the roof will also block tipping, because the tip colli area is always 2d on the map ground, it doesn't read height.
if you open the tip colli channel in Giants Editor, is the area within the bunker walls also filled with white? maybe there was another building before you edited the map, which had a tip colli in the whole area

aside from that, a mod may also be the cause but first we need to check the listed stuff above ;)
MfG
die Spinne :hi:
FS modder & scripter
quality modding and support since 2012
viewtopic.php?f=884&t=115656
benjoglove

Re: Silage bunker wont fill

Post by benjoglove »

Thanks for reply. Its a 16x map and it ended up being the grle.files. so all fixed. Appreciate ur time though