Dualshock 4 PS4/Pro vibration/force feedback?

Gratefall

Dualshock 4 PS4/Pro vibration/force feedback?

Post by Gratefall »

How about the smell of vibration/force feedback from the Dualshock 4 gamepad on the PS4/Pro? This hardware product specifically designed for Farming Simulator 17. The vibration/force feedback in the Dualshock 4 gamepad will bring even deeper and more realistic gaming experience to your virtual farm.

When this Innovation will be presented? :hi:
JohnDeere318

Re: Dualshock 4 PS4/Pro vibration/force feedback?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I don't even know how this would be possible. :confusednew: Would be cool though, where did you hear this or did you make this make up? I do think it's a great idea and I do hope for something similar like this in the future. :hi: :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Gratefall

Post by Gratefall »

JohnDeere318 wrote:I don't even know how this would be possible. :confusednew: Would be cool though, where did you hear this or did you make this make up? I do think it's a great idea and I do hope for something similar like this in the future. :hi: :)
I heard it here - https://www.farming-simulator.com/newsA ... news_id=56

The GIANTS software is trying to "bring even deeper and more realistic gaming experience to your virtual farm" But they did not know about the vibration function in the Dualshock 4 gamepad on the PS4, which can already give us an even deeper and more realistic gaming experience. In 2017 year. In the game about transport, cars and mechanisms. I do not know of any other games where this function is not used at all.

Dramatically epic fail. :sadnew:
Guil

Post by Guil »

That was an April fool's joke.
Gratefall

Post by Gratefall »

I know. But I'm not sure that this joke is funnier than releasing a game for the Dualshock 4 without dual shock.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yeah that was an April Fools Joke article sadly.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt