Black Tractor Textures and Object Textures.

iAMgelleon

Black Tractor Textures and Object Textures.

Post by iAMgelleon »

Hello, I have this problem. Can someone explain what the cow is this?
don_apple

Re: Black Tractor Textures and Object Textures.

Post by don_apple »

Without more information it will be difficult to help here, therefore it would be good if you could post the log.txt of the game here (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature).

One wild guess: could be the the shader cache has become corrupted, therefore you might want to try deleting all files from the 'shader cache' folder in the FarmingSimulator2017 folder.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
iAMgelleon

Post by iAMgelleon »

don_apple wrote:Without more information it will be difficult to help here, therefore it would be good if you could post the log.txt of the game here (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature).

One wild guess: could be the the shader cache has become corrupted, therefore you might want to try deleting all files from the 'shader cache' folder in the FarmingSimulator2017 folder.
Hi, can you say the location of the log? Like Documents/MyGames/FarmingSimulator17/etc.? Thanks :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

CeeZee
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by CeeZee »

Hey, i already replied via Email, you are using a lot of corrupted Mods that can cause this issue. Please follow the instructions you can find in my email (delete shader_cache and remove all of the corrupted mods)
iAMgelleon

Post by iAMgelleon »

CeeZee wrote:Hey, i already replied via Email, you are using a lot of corrupted Mods that can cause this issue. Please follow the instructions you can find in my email (delete shader_cache and remove all of the corrupted mods)
Yeah, thanks i already did that and it worked. I just wanted to say that on email you told me to do it. So thank :hi: :blushnew: