Long loading fs 17

criss20ster

Long loading fs 17

Post by criss20ster »

Hello. For some time as in the topic I noticed the problem of how long is loading the game. Sometimes it will surprise the game sometimes. Earlier, there was no problem with this amount of mods to tell you where your help is and where to find what is going on.

Ps what file are you going to file?
Attachments
log.txt
(97.62 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
Smith Modding

Re: Long loading fs 17

Post by Smith Modding »

Its just the amount of mods you have, it can take a little while to load things sometimes.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

So it comes out that the season mod makes you mad? Because I do not understand it myself

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the technical support of Focus Home Interactive.

Following the game log, the loading stops at the following line (in red):

[Seasons] ssCropDestruction: Crop Destruction mod found. Modifying...
D:/ModyFS17/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/resources/environment/snow_materialHolder.i3d (25.83) ms
D:/ModyFS17/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/resources/replacementTextures/replacementTexturesMaterialHolder.i3d (754.14) ms

You can see that the delay is too high because of the Crop Destruction mod.

Please retry with the Hardware Profile set to Low:

Hardware Profile
Level: Custom Very High

I just noticed one thing. How to turn off the mod season is a nice game with no problems downloading so this one with this modem season is
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's there is black and white. You are playing with the graphics level set too high.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

We are loading a bunch of textures and materials, so yes, maybe your computer can't handle seasons?

Does it happen on GoldCrestValley with seasons as well?
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

Guil wrote:It's there is black and white. You are playing with the graphics level set too high.
There is nothing black and white. But do I have a strong suit so why can not I play on high details?
Rahkiin wrote:We are loading a bunch of textures and materials, so yes, maybe your computer can't handle seasons?

Does it happen on GoldCrestValley with seasons as well?
But before this mod worked without problems only suddenly something does not want to load. So I do not know why this is happening. On other maps this is

This is my log. could check

So what do you suggest that I have to replace equipment

And I reminded myself to add that I play on NorgeCrest Valley 17 v2.0

GoldCrestValley There is the same situation with the game being held while loading and nothing happens

I will add as an excuse all svapa-agro + kastor food mod is a game with modem season will load up and run
Attachments
log.txt
(131.72 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

I found a mod that causes this malfunction just do not know how to fix it to have those ccm in the game and at the same time season and svapa all
Attachments
log.txt
(37.49 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
ouhaha

Post by ouhaha »

I play only on 2 maps. I've unchecked all others maps in the list of selected mods per savegame. This greatly reduced loadtime, and changes absolutely nothing when playing.

For example, if you play Gold Crest Valley, disable all mods that contain another map. Why load Rattle Snake Valley as a mod for example, when playing GCV? -> doesn't make sense. Giants should disable this by default (maybe a next patch?)

I have a powerful computer (recent Quad, 12GB RAM, SSD and good GPU) and I still notice a significant speed improvements.
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

I have no other map than just NorgeCreastValley + standard. But I found the culprit of this problem is "mod ccm" has some conflict with the modem season, unless the material holderi3d file. So the question to you you can know how to add to the map "ccm" and "ccmraw"?