Multiplayer after save game

fireknackers

Multiplayer after save game

Post by fireknackers »

Does anyone knows why if I created multiplayer game after saving and loading back up its not multiplayer anymore, does someone knows how converted back to online mode??
Guil

Re: Multiplayer after save game

Post by Guil »

All games are single player and you can start it online each time I think. There is dedicated servers for pc but they need a second licence
fireknackers

Post by fireknackers »

i think you not getting my point. Im starting mp game, creating session, starting map and playing, happy with my progress so saving game, amd later whem want it to continue this save its becoming single player mode, so it looks like after save its not multiplayer moge anymore,
Guil

Post by Guil »

All game saves are single player though and you can choose to start one in multiplayer. It never becomes multiplayer only.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

If you make a multiplayer game, start it, save, and leave, then it becomes a single player game again. The only way this wouldn't happen is if you had a dedicated server
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
fireknackers

Post by fireknackers »

ok that's all clear cheers lads
Unionworker863

Post by Unionworker863 »

So basically all the time energy and money they spent actually making multi player in fs19 on console better was wasted because the moment you quit and want to go back in. You can't.