Why did my vehicles disappear?

jpmrmartins

Why did my vehicles disappear?

Post by jpmrmartins »

After i save my game and restart it all my vehicles disappear?
i'v already tried with different maps-
Smith Modding

Re: Why did my vehicles disappear?

Post by Smith Modding »

What do you mean, restart it? If you're on PC, post your log please. Steps are here: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
jpmrmartins

Post by jpmrmartins »

this is my log file
Attachments
log.txt
(40.55 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Go through your mod folder and delete all of the mods with errors, especially the Krone Big and the county line map. If it still persists let me know
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Norfarm79

Post by Norfarm79 »

I have the same problem. It just startet yesterday. I suspect it is a mod conflict, but i`ve tried to unnistall the latest mod with no luck.
Attachments
log.txt
(166.87 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Why did you unzip all of your mods? You only have to put the .ZIP file in the mod folder and you're good
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Hotrod1

Post by Hotrod1 »

Same happened to me last night. Logged into a game that i started 8/8/2017. After I updated the version of that map and assumed it was the update. Reloaded a new game, sold most of the equipment and bought new. Saved....logged back in....gone, even the default equipment that i did keep. So I deleted it, and did it again. And will find out tonight if they are still there? At first I thought it was a glitch with season's mod. Now after reading here, it must be a mod? Which Big X should be deleted? There are several out there. Any words of wisdom would be helpful.
Hotrod1

Post by Hotrod1 »

Same happened to me last night. Logged into a game that i started 8/8/2017. After I updated the version of that map and assumed it was the update. Reloaded a new game, sold most of the equipment and bought new. Saved....logged back in....gone, even the default equipment that i did keep. So I deleted it, and did it again. And will find out tonight if they are still there? At first I thought it was a glitch with season's mod. Now after reading here, it must be a mod? Which Big X should be deleted? There are several out there. Any words of wisdom would be helpful.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Ok basically all of the Big X's, they all seem to have errors. Also, make sure you're only selecting ONE version of the map, so if you select the update, make sure the original or previous version isn't selected. Make sure other maps aren't installed. Then try again
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Hotrod1

Post by Hotrod1 »

Okay! Thank you! When I updated the map overwrote the existing file.I will start by cleaning up my modlist and try again. My gut is telling me that all the equipment is gone again. But if I can solve the issue I can hopefully get back to playing. Kind of weird to start after months of playing having the mod, but don't recall even using it yet?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I don't know. Worse case scenario, you start a new save game, edit in a bunch of money, but the equipment you had, the grain you had, and all that stuff, then edit the money back down
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Hotrod1

Post by Hotrod1 »

It's all good, I appreciate the help. Good thing was it was a brand new restart and first 2 hours was selling and buying equipment. It happened to be raining so for a start on season's it was perfect. Thank you again. I'll let you know what happens.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Ok, good luck. I'm happy to help :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-