backup not working

annasgramma

backup not working

Post by annasgramma »

All of a sudden, I can't back up any equipment! The "S" key doesn't work, and neither does the joystick. Has anyone else has this issue? I shut the Mac down and restarted it, and backup worked, but then I opened up a new game with the Big Bud feature and the Mustang Valley map, bought the equipment from the store, and now I cannot back the tractor up to hook up machinery. Please help!! (No new mods have been added) Thanks
Smith Modding

Re: backup not working

Post by Smith Modding »

Can you post your log? If that doesn't work, does the S key stop working anytime else? Like typing or other games or something? Have you downloaded drive control? If so you have to press the space bar first, then press W to backup, then space bar again will shift you into forwards
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
annasgramma

Post by annasgramma »

Thanks for your quick reply. It seems to be the Drive Control mod, which will shortly be deleted.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I actually recommend it. It has 4 wheel drive and Differentials which is helpful in hilly fields for tractors working with equipment near the top end of the HP limit. And if you have seasons, it'll help you when it snows
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10