new game on ps4

chaskuchar1

new game on ps4

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I just got the ps4 disk version 1.06. loaded old stream farm as first game to play, plowing next to field 17 and crashed out of the game. started the game again and I crash as soon as I start. don't know how to do a log.txt on the ps4. any suggestions. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Guil

Re: new game on ps4

Post by Guil »

You can't get a log on console. What error code does it give?
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

error code was 36329-3. said I should put in original hard drive after other checks. son said save it but I put it in and had to init the drive. now am downloading the update for fs17 and then old stream farm. I am still playing it on the pc with seasons running but I wanted it going on the ps4 for the grandkids. I detest having the disk in the drive though. I was able to download it on here originally but I can't figure out how to do it now so had to buy the disk. chas

put in old drive and formatted it. played fs17 for a couple of hours before it crashed. bad ps4. c has
Guil

Post by Guil »

You should have bought the digital version on psn if you didn't want to have the disk in the drive.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I couldn't get to the disk on the internet on the ps4. I could get to the fs17 but it only had the choices of a credit card or amazon and I can get something from amazon thru my bank account. never have had a credit or debit card. keeps me out of trouble. i'll have to get my son to get it for me again so I don't have to have the disk. chas
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Sounds like a ps4 problem, has this happens before?
Guil

Post by Guil »

For future reference you can buy a psn top up card in lots of stores and that to psn to ourchase a game.