Remap controls on triggers

IHHI

Remap controls on triggers

Post by IHHI »

I'm using a controller. I'm trying to set CROUCH on Right Trigger and ACTIVATE_HANDTOOL on Left Trigger. I wasn't able to do it because it's has probably something to do with AXIS. I hope the game engine support the remap of buttons on axis. These are the same buttons as BRAKE and ACCELERATE, i'm just trying to use these ONFOOT for CROUCH and ACTIVATE_HANDTOOL. After trying multiple things, I'm here asking for your help. Thanks in advance.
Smith Modding

Re: Remap controls on triggers

Post by Smith Modding »

I was able to do it, what controller are you using?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
IHHI

Post by IHHI »

I'm using a PS3 controller emulating a XBOX 360 controller with ScpToolkit. In-game, it's detected has a XINPUT_GAMEPAD. Everything work well with the controller except I can't set the triggers to these actions since it's just not changing in the in-game controls config. How did you do it?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I was able to change it in the game, maybe its just because its a PS3 controller? I used to use one and it caused problems, so I don't know
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10