Game won't load

Demingfarms

Game won't load

Post by Demingfarms »

!!HELP!! Having issues with my game not loading a save game. I have a very well equipped computer that I can run high fps on max settings and have plenty of ram so I know that's not the issue. My game was working fine and then all the sudden I couldn't load my save game at all. It would go to the loading screen and act like its loading fine but just sit there forever until I shut it down. Before this happened it would load a save game instantly so I know something has happened. I can load a new game, but once I play on it a little bit and save it then try to load it again it won't load. I do play with mods but have taken them all out and it still does it. Also went back to 15 since this problem has started and it does the same thing. But my other games on my computer work normally and fine. I've checked my log and haven't noticed anything that stood out to me as the problem. Deleted the log so it could create a new one, and it still has the same issue. It's just farming sim. Would really appreciate any help. I've searched my problem with no luck in finding anything to help.
don_apple

Re: Game won't load

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

In order to be able to help here we'll need some more detailed information about your setup. Therefore please post the log.txt of the game here (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules