Fps drops between 60 and 30 fps

Riekele2002

Fps drops between 60 and 30 fps

Post by Riekele2002 »

hello,

when i play fs17 i get fps drops from 60 to 30 fps and my game start stuttering. is it my computer or does a mod cause this problem? :hmm:
Attachments
log.txt
(13.05 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
don_apple

Re: Fps drops between 60 and 30 fps

Post by don_apple »

According to the log.txt it is most likely a combination of both. The graphics card you are using is not the most powerful:

Code: Select all

Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
  Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
  Version: 22.21.13.8205 (1.5.2017)
But you are using very high graphics settings:

Code: Select all

Hardware Profile
  Level: Custom Very High
Therefore as a start I would recommend to lower the graphics settings in the game from 'Custom Very High' to 'High'. You should also check if there is a newer driver for your graphics card, since the one you are currently using is already a couple of months old.

If this does not help, then you need to start checking your mods. Considering that your computer is not the most powerful it might be struggling with the amount of mods you are currently using. Therefore I would recommend to remove all the mods from the mods folder and then start a completely new career on one of the two standard maps. If the stuttering still occurs even without any mods in the mods folder then try lowering the graphics settings until it doesn't stutter anymore.
If the game doesn't stutter on the new carer without mods you can start adding the mods back one-by-one. After adding back each mod test it on a new career on the two standard maps to see if it causes the stuttering, or if it causes errors, call-stacks or warnings in the log.txt. If it does then delete the mod.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules