Reverse not working

annasgramma

Reverse not working

Post by annasgramma »

I play on a MAC computer. I am using a Logitec Extreme 3D Pro joystick for steering. I have downloaded a new map (Westbridge Hills, through the game and not a third party mod) and my reverse function is not working. The game says to hold down the brake button to automatically reverse when the vehicle comes to a stop. However, using a joystick, there is no "Brake Button!" I have stop and go activated, but I haven't done anything with any axis settings, as this is complete and total Greek to me! I have two other maps that I'm using to play the game and there are no issues. As far as I can tell, I haven't changed any of the current settings. Can someone please help? Thanks very much.
don_apple

Re: Reverse not working

Post by don_apple »

I'm playing this map myself on the macOS version of the game, and I've not noticed any changes to how the controls work on this map compared to any other map. Therefore I would guess that you are either using a mod vehicle that doesn't use the standard controls for driving, have some mod activated that changes the standard controls or there is something wrong with your settings.

If you are not using any mod vehicle I would recommend to check what the current setting for 'Stop & Go Braking' in the in-game menu (the one you get when pressing 'esc' while playing) is set to.

Also since it seems you had the same issue before (viewtopic.php?f=896&t=115935&p=902304#p902304) please check if you don't have the driveControl mod activated again.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
annasgramma

Re: Reverse not working

Post by annasgramma »

Thank you. It was the Drive Control Mod. It had been so long since I had an issue with that mod, I forgot all about it! I'm going to uninstall that mod so that this won't be an issue again. I appreciate the help. Thanks again.