Game crash PS4

FordFarmer97

Re: Game crash PS4

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ That mod was removed off the ModHub. T0xic0m tool it down because it had issues
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

rikerdude wrote:Are we hitting a mod limit?

Seems to me that this is the most likely case rather than any particular mods individually as all those reporting issues seem to have just about everything installed.
rennielad

Post by rennielad »

I cant download all the mods it just crashes lol I do still have that but its not installed I dont think
rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

The game is becoming unplayable. I’m on PS4. I uninstalled. Deleted some mods. Mainly the forestry that I won’t be using for now. Just now, I installed the new mods that may be causing difficulties. By the way I’m on The Who dat map. Played about 5 minutes and the game crashed as it was starting a mission.
Playing on PS4
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

rikerdude wrote:The game is becoming unplayable. I’m on PS4. I uninstalled. Deleted some mods. Mainly the forestry that I won’t be using for now. Just now, I installed the new mods that may be causing difficulties. By the way I’m on The Who dat map. Played about 5 minutes and the game crashed as it was starting a mission.
I did have a couple of game crashes (the only ones I've had) a while back relating to missions starting or finishing (GCV) and I didn't have many mods back then so I'm not sure your crash was necessarily related to mods. I got to a point I was saving after every mission so I didn't lose any time on it.